· Knowledge Discovery and Analysis in Manufacturing Consortium - Industry consortium focusing on the application of data mining and machine learning to manufacturing information.
· Polczynski, M., Kochanski, A., Knowledge Discovery and Analysis in Manufacturing, Quality Engineering, vol. 22, no. 3, 2010.
· Borkowski, P., Sowinski, T., Kwiatkowski, K., Skalski, K., Zabicka, M., Polczynski, M., “Geometrical Modeling of Knee Joint Including Anatomical Properties, Proceedings of the International Conference on Biomechanics, Zakopane, Poland, September 6-8, 2006.
· Polczynski, M., Development Process for a Virtual Learning and Teaming Environment, ASEE NMS Conference, Milwaukee, WI, October 8-10, 2009.
· Polczynski, M., An International Engineering Research and Exchange Initiative, 36th Annual ASEE/IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference, San Diego, CA, October 28-31, 2006.
· Polczynski, M., Expanding Extracurricular Learning Opportunities Through International Engineering Student and Faculty Exchange, Proceedings of the Tenth Annual Conference of the National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance, Portland OR, March 23-25, 2006.
· Polczynski, M., S.V. Jaskolski Entrepreneurial Engineering Education, Proceedings of Ninth Annual Conference of the National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance, San Diego, CA, March 17-19, 2005.
· Polczynski, M., Protecting Intellectual Property in a Global Economy, Intellectual Property Journal, V. 18, No. 1, May 2004.
Marquette University College of Engineering Courses Taught:
· ENMA 6010: System Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis
· ENMA 6020: Engineering Innovation and Entrepreneurship
· ENMA 6040: Lean Manufacturing Systems
· ENMA 6050: Reliability, Failure Analysis, and Risk Assessment
· ENMA 6060: Innovation and Technology
· ENMA 6931: Management Issues in Engineering and Technology
Strategic Technology Planning:
Intellectual Property Generation and Protection:
Technology Development and Transfer:
· The Water is Wide – Uilleann pipes accompaniment